Saturday, 26 May 2007

A picture speaks... several words?

You may remember that I was harping on a while back about getting a digital camera and pursuing photography. Well, I did, in the end. I thought you might like to see some of the results. Excuse the blue dates on some of these pictures - it took me a while to figure out how to get rid of them.


Taken at my university: Royal Holloway, University of London.



At a park in Southampton.





Taken at my old school, now deserted: Grove Place, Southampton.




Ditto.




Ditto.





Ditto.




Ditto. That's my friend, Alex, there.




Mudeford. That's my baby brother.





Windsor Great Park.




Ditto. My friend, Katie, feeds the ducks.






Aforementioned ducks.





In the New Forest.


And ditto.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Very cool! Especially the ones of the abandoned school.

So where's the bunny??

Autumn said...

Lovely pictures especially the first and second ones.

Melanie said...

Hi. Im Mel and I live in Sweden. I saw on the pic that you go to Royal Halloway university? I have been thinking about starting there. Can you maybe tell me a litte about how it is going there? is it much hard work, and whats difference between it and other schools? thanks! :)