Thursday, 27 March 2008

Hey

I'm afraid this is going to be one of those annoying drop-by-and-say-hey posts. My blogging, like everything else I do, is sporadic. So, yes, I'm still alive. I'm on Easter hols now, and revising my dutiful little socks off for exams whilst watching plentiful daytime TV. I have more essays to post but they're on my laptop which won't have internet for another month or so.

I made yet another blog; this one's for blathering, pointlessness, random crap and keeping up with the friends who use LJ. Here I feel obliged to be intelligent, and on Maybe Mozambique I feel obliged to be spiritual or Africa-related. To be honest, I'll probably set up a Medievalism blog next year as well.

I've set up this year's NaPo thread, fun and games there. But don't expect anything much: I'm not writing ambitiously anymore, just to please myself. And, on that note, I'm out. Will probably post at some point. And tidy this place up a bit in terms of links and stuff. Universal good wishes.

No comments: